Monday, January 2, 2012

What is this all about?

I really feel like the Lord has laid a burden on my heart to "carry on the baton of truth" so to speak. I feel such a heavy burden that I can't even put it into words. This blog is aimed towards all of us Apostolic/Pentecostals. I want to be an encouragement to you all, and hopefully give you some food for thought. I know that for me, even if I don't personally know someone, seeing other blogs and other Pentecostals online is an encouragement to me. Hopefully guys will find this blog enjoyable, too, but I will probably aim a lot of what I write towards girls, since that's what I'm most knowledgeable about ;-) So enjoy, and PLEASE, share your thoughts and ideas and opinions about stuff!
I understand what Proverbs 27:17 is saying in the KJV, but I like the way the CEV says it best. "Just as iron sharpens iron, friends sharpen the minds of each other."

I hope we can all sharpen each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment